PLUMBING CAMERA INSPECTION IN VANCOUVER
Problems with your sewer lines, drainage, or sump, pump and catch basin system can be difficult to detect because these parts of your home can often lie deep underground.
At Sabtech, are vans are we are equipped with camera locators of various sizes and lengths, ranging from ½” to 12”, to accommodate all drainage issues.
The video footage from our plumbing inspection cameras allows property owners to predetermine the cause of the leak or blockage prior to effecting repairs which can greatly reduce time and repair costs.
THE MANY ADVANTAGES OF CHOOSING A CAMERA INSPECTION:
- No digging on your property is required.
- Locating a leak you didn’t know you had.
- Get to check the conditions of the pipes.
- You can use the video for insurance purposes.
- No breaking drywall is required.
- No dismantling of the pipe is required.
- Guesswork on where the blockage may be is completely eliminated.
- Time is saved because no extra digging or demolition is required to do the inspection.
- Money is saved by shortening the process and allowing you to only pay for the problem you actually have.
HOW DOES THE CAMERA INSPECTION WORK?
Before we send the camera into your pipe, we first send down a snake, to ensure that the camera can get through. Next, we send down the camera. The camera itself is a video lens that is placed at the end of a cable. This allows the video camera to navigate through the sewer line, inspecting the nooks and crannies of your system.
The video camera can travel quite a distance through your sewer line, up to about 200 ft., allowing us to explore your sewer line thoroughly in search of any potential issues.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE INSPECTION?
This depends on the severity of any issues that are found in your sewer line by the video camera. There are several possible outcomes for several possible problems, including:
- Roots: possible solutions include scraping away the tree roots, fixing the pipe, or removal of the tree.
- Pipe joint offset: this is caused by shifted ground and can be resolved by lining or replacing the pipe.
- Corrosion: replacing or repairing the pipe.
If you are looking to a plumbing camera Inspection in Vancouver, call or text us at 604-596-0405.